Drive your organization towards sustainability
Design and implement your strategic sustainability plan with back2blu. Monitor, automate, visualize and take full control of your sustainability data.
Proud Partners of
the most comprehensive
Back2Blu is the first marketplace fully focused on providing sustainability-related products and services to private and public institutions.
A full set of features
Streamline Sustainability Management Solutions.
A SaaS solution that helps companies manage, report, and communicate strategic sustainability plans, track metrics, and avoid non-compliance through a user-friendly interface.
Control, Compliance, Oversight.
Regulations play a crucial role in ensuring sustainability by setting standards and guidelines for industries to follow in order to minimize their impact on the environment.
- CSRD Regulation
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive requires companies to report on the impact of corporate activities on the environment and society, and requires the audit (assurance) of reported information. The purpose of the Green Deal is to make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050.
- SFDR Regulation
European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2019/2088 on sustainability-related disclosures in the financial services sector, aimed to obtaining greater transparecy with respect to the analysis of sustainability risks inherent in business activities of financial market participants and financial advisers.
- TCFD Guidelines
Developed by the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures addressed to businesses obliged to disclose non-financial data and diversity information. Not binding yet, but recommended by the European Securities and Markets Authority.
Banking for Sustainable Future.
Green financing, ethical investments, ESG compliance, resource efficiency, responsible lending, stakeholder engagement, financial inclusion, sustainable growth.
- Driving sustainable transition for businesses and society.
- Monitor the M€ moved in sustainable finances, M€ in efficient house mortgages, loans to address energy efficiency at businesses and homes, loans to acquire electric vehicles, plastic credit cards switched by virtual ones, participation in VCs and corportations that invest in sustainable products and solutions.
- Leading positive social impact and fostering financial inclusion.
- Championing initiatives that create social benefits, while promoting accessible financial services for all, driving inclusive growth.
- Advocate responsible culture by excelling in governance.
- Fostering an ethical, accountable environment by prioritizing strong governance and serving as a leading example of responsible conduct.
Be sure to note the upcoming sustainability events on your calendar.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2023 Earth Day Expo! To help plan your itinerary and explore what Dallas has to offer, we have compiled maps and information about how to locate our event.
We´re gathering industries leading voices to discuss the biggest and most innovative ideas to drive the conversation about what should, can and must be done within the industry for a more sustainable world.
Climate Week NYC is the largest annual climate event of its kind, bringing together some 400 events and activities across the City of New York – in person, hybrid and online. Each year, business leaders, ...
For the planet,
For the people,
For the future
We help sustainable entities take relevant actions that reverse the reduction of emissions and contribute to the transition towards a more sustainable future.
Get started today
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Back2blu provides a framework for assessing sustainability efforts, identifying areas for improvement, and tracking progress towards sustainability goals, on autopilot.